WA-11720 Welch Allyn 3.5V COAXIAL OPHTH
- The Halogen HPX™ lamp provides a 30% brighter and whiter light output for true tissue color and consistent long-lasting illumination.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot.
- easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- A red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture (all on a 6-position, continuously rotating aperture dial). Plus a red-free filter, polarizing filter, and a unfiltered Halogen HPX on a 3-position switch--each position can be engaged with each of the 6 positions of the aperture dial, for a total of 18 possible combinations.
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation.
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
- A Rubber brow rest that prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
- Versatile and reliable at an economical price.