WA-71000-A 3.5v Plug-In NiCad Handle
The WA-71000-A is a universal handle which accepts all Welch Allyn 3.5v instrument heads. Its adjustable rheostat control allows optimal intensity and battery life. The chrome-plated brass handles and metal head connection provide durable, long life construction and the smooth, non-abrasive knurled finish insures a no-slip grip.
The WA-71000-A also has a built in charger for easy, overnight charging of the long-lasting rechargeable nickel Cadmium batteries. As an accessory, the converter ring is available in the WA-71000-C handle, which enables insertion of off-the-shelf C-cell batteries in place of the rechargeable batteries for continued operation without the need to wait for recharging.
- Rechargeable and can also be converted for use with standard C-cell batteries (WA-71000-C only)
- Built-in AC adapter with prongs enables convenient recharging wherever you practice!
- Well-balanced and rests comfortably in the hand.
- Weight is evenly distributed end to end.
- Adjustable rheostat controls light intensity.
- Long-lasting rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included.
- Smooth, non-abrasive knurled finish ensures a no-slip grip.
- Chrome-plated brass construction provides durable and reliable long-life.