Shipping & freight charges
Up-to-date UPS shipping charges can be accessed online at www.framedisplays.com. Items such as large acrylic panels, large eyewear displays and furniture pieces that can not ship with UPS will be shipped with a freight company. Please be advised that additional charges may apply for all freight shipments. All freight pieces will be shipped ready–to-assemble.
When a shipping company accepts a shipment from CNS Frame Displays, they are acknowledging that shipment is not damaged and it was packaged appropriately. At the time you receive your shipment, any damage or loss of items is the responsibility of the individual shipping company. Please be aware of the following upon receipt of your shipment:
- Examine your order when it arrives. You have 10 days to report damage to the products.
- If you notice damage immediately on the outside of the box or if you find damage after opening the shipment, notify CNS Frame Displays im mediately at:
877-274-9300 or 703-435-7770.
- We can often be of assistance in tracking portions of and/or missing shipments.
- NO returns will be accepted, credit given or damaged items replaced, unless CNS Frame Displays has been notified.
- If not instructed to do so by the shipping company or CNS Frame Displays, please do not discard any shipping materials as they may be needed to return products or the shipment may need to be inspected with all materials intact.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with an item:
- Return the merchandise in its original condition within 30 days (from date goods are received).
- Please call for your RMA number. We will not accept any goods without this number.
- We can not provide refunds for scratched or abused displays.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund for all returns.
- All shipping costs for returns are your responsibility.
- Customized items are not eligible for return, but may be eligible for exchange if you receive prior approval.
Cleaning your displays
Alcohol, acetone and other chemically based cleaning products will damage acrylic and other display products. Please use water or mineral spirits ONLY. Dusting without chemicals is often sufficient.
Payment & Tax Information, Terms & Conditions
We accept Checks and all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. All orders are to be prepaid unless an account has been established with us before your order is placed. All custom and special orders require a 50% deposit. Virginia State Sales Tax is applied to customers from Virginia. Other applicable local, state or federal taxes for our out-of-state clients are their sole responsibility.