The Huvitz HNT-1 is one of the most technologically advanced noncontact tonometers currently available.
This instrument utilizes Auto-adjustable Smart Puffing Control to deliver a soft, easy puff that won’t alarm patients. It also features Corneal Thickness Compensation, a method for accounting for the variability in central corneal thickness. The Huvitz HNT-1 even stores patients’ values to consistently generate the most accurate IOP data. You and your staff can measure patients' intra-ocular pressure with a simple touch of a button. Left /right side change, alignment, focusing and air puff are all done automatically and with incredible ease. In addition, a user-friendly interface is displayed on a 7-inch color touch TFT LCD screen. All of this, plus an integrated printer and simplified networking make the HNT-1 an excellent choice for anyone looking to offer more precise, comfortable and efficient IOP measurements in their practice.
Features of the HNT-1
▪ Auto-adjustable Smart Puffing Control for Intraocular Pressure
▪ Auto Tracking Guide Display
▪ User Friendly Interface
▪ Accurate Corneal Thickness Compensation
▪ High Resolution 7'' Color Touch-Screen
▪ More Accurate Safety Stopper Function
▪ Motorized Chin Rest
▪ High Speed Internal Printer
▪ Network Data Transfer Function
▪ Power Saving Sleep Mode Function