The Gilras GR-7 2X Slit Lamp Microscope surprises with an excellent optical system ensuring clear and sharp images.
Gilras is known for quality craftsmanship and the GR-7 2X is no exception. This compact, easy-to-use slit lamp delivers crisp, wide-field views with magnification ratios equivalent to 10x (Ø18mm) and 16x (Ø14.5mm) with the 10x eyepiece. When selecting this converging stereoscope, you will enjoy complete control over light intensity thanks to the unit’s brightness dial. The GR-7 2X also comes equipped with three built-in illumination filters. An excellent field of view with four available aperture adjustments and continuous slit rotation will bring clarity to your exam routine. The outstanding performance of this affordably priced slit lamp make it a smart choice for any ophthalmic practice. LED or Halogen light source option.
Features of the GR-7 2X Slit Lamp
▪ Converging Stereoscope
▪ 2-Step Magnification
▪ Wide Field-of-View
▪ Four Available Aperture Diameters
▪ 10x Eyepiece
▪ Three Built-in Illumination Pathway Filters
▪ Tabletop and Accessory Drawer
▪ Slit Angle: 0° to 180° continuously adjustable from vertical to horizontal
▪ Continuous Slit Rotation
▪ Microscope Arm-Locking Knob
▪ Illumination Arm-Locking Knob
▪ Chin-Rest Elevation Adjustment Knob
▪ Integrated Control Joystick