GDL-90D Gilras 90 Diopter Lens
90 Diopter diagnostic lens with Small holding ring, for non-contact examinations.
- Commonly known indirect ophthalmoscopy techniques using either the slit lamp or binocular indirect ophthalmoscope should be used.
- Keep the lens centered on the patient's pupil.
- Hold the lens far enough from the patient's eye so that the retinal image is the same diameter as the lens.
- Keep the illumination source as dim as possible to minimize reflections and loss of image contrast.
- Use the Ocular Lens Cleaning Cloth (OLCC) to keep lens clean and minimize glare from the lens surface.