GDL-20D Gilras 20 Diopter Lens
20 Diopter diagnostic lens with Small holding ring, for non-contact examinations.
- Commonly known indirect ophthalmoscopy techniques using either the slit lamp or binocular indirect ophthalmoscope should be used.
- The silver ring on the lens holder should be held toward the patient's eye durng examination. It is important ti recognize that this unidirectional design provides the best image quality possible.
- Keep the lens centered on the patient's pupil.
- Hold the lens far enough from the patient's eye so that the retinal image is the same diameter as the lens.
- Keep the illumination source as dim as possible to minimize reflections and loss of image contrast.
- Use the Ocular Lens Cleaning Cloth (OLCC) to keep lens clean and minimize glare from the lens surface.